Our Routt and Moffat County site is located in Milner, CO and offers the following services in
Steamboat Springs, Hayden, Craig, Oak Creek, & Yampa:
- Mobile Emergency Safety Showers
- Residential & Commercial Trash & Recycling
- 24/7 Spill Response
- Asbestos Hauling & Disposal
- Building Materials Recycling
- Contaminated Soil
- E&P Waste, Drill Cuttings
- Lab Sampling & Analysis
- Liquid Tight Rolloff Containers & Liquid Waste Disposal
- Portable Toilets
- Rolloff Truck Service
- Special Waste
- This location is now a single-stream recycling facility.
Public Hours for Landfill:
**ALL LOADS ARE REQUIRED TO BE COVERED – OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED DOUBLE***
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Closed Sundays, major holidays, and during high winds.
Extended hours by prior arrangement.
Milner Mall Hours:
Call the office if you have any questions 970-879-6985
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Closed Saturdays, Sundays & Major Holidays
Head 12 miles West of Steamboat Springs on US Highway 40; turn Left (South) on County Road 205 to the site.
Phone: (970) 879-6985
24/7 Cell: (970) 756-2852
PO BOX 774362
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
20650 County Road 205
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487